Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Way Wicked Cool Cyber Power List of The Best Pencils in The World

Just in case the simple poll on this blog isn't enough for you, I've created an Unspun listing called "The Best Pencils in The World". It seems like a pretty cool way to get access to what people think about various topics.

I particularly liked their FAQ response to "why is it called Unspun?":
"We liked the name because community consensus rankings aren't subject to "spin" (and it rhymes with itself)."

So, this is a list that isn't held hostage by some egomaniac blogger - it's open to anyone who wants to login and cast their vote. Yes, they are affiliated with Amazon.com, so there are plenty of links to help you buy the things on the lists you look at - but as the sweepstakes people are fond of saying, "no purchase necessary".

This is my first time working with anything like this (hey, this is my first blog), so let me know what you think. Thanks!


No comments: