Friday, April 13, 2007

What does it mean to be a 2?

For me, 2 is how I started my thinking life. 2 will forever be a throw back to the golden days of youth, spent hunched over a desk in class whilst struggling to scratch out letters of the alphabet that would garner a good grade in "Writing". 2 is is the smell of cedar shavings and warm eraser rubbings on the page. 2 is also (typically) the color of the buses that hauled my classmates and I to and from school each day. 2 is tradition...

Outside school, 2 is the stalwart - or as the poll refers to it, "trusty". No moving parts, no need to scrutinize packets of replacement leads to ensure compatibility. Nope, 2 is all about simplicity. It's always there at the bottom of your junk drawer, ready to take down that information over the phone. It's always there providing a satisfying recipient for your thought-provoking mastications (sorry for the reverie, I mean "it's good for chewing on"). Yes, 2 is that tried-and-true friend-for-a-lifetime that we all need.

So, if you're a 2, be proud and cast your vote for the Old Faithful of writing implements.

COMING SOON! - The 5: Mechanical nightmare or tool of enlightenment?

No comments: